HOW TO MAKE THE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
1. Read the Call for Application and the Application Form carefully.
2. Check the list of the supervisors and the topics of the Ph.D. program. On the basis of these information choose your research project.
3. Register yourself in the web system at this page.
4. Fill in the Application Form.
5. Prepare all the required documentation in PDF format and package it in an unique zip file.
6. Submit the zip file using the registration identification ID using this page.
7. You will receive an email of acknowledgement.
NOTE: double submission is not allowed. In case of multiple submission we will take in consideration only the last submitted in order of time, even if incomplete.
DEADLINE: February, 1st, 2015 23:59pm CET.
The call for application contains the rules to apply at the LAST-JD program. Read it carefully before starting your application.
The application form have to be fill in carefully and with correct and precise data. In the application form are clearly indicated the documents that you need to produce and attach as ANNEX in the zip folder.
→ Template for the draft research project
In the section praticalities was published a handbook for applicants with useful information regarding the selection procedure.
LAST-JD invites all the candidates to follow the admission procedure via website (www.last-jd.eu) and to check his/her email for any official communications.
Once the results will be published online and the candidate will receive an official communication about the outcome of his/her application, he/she will have 24 hours to appeal to the Selection Committee sending it via email to email@example.com specifying in the email’s subject “Requesting an appeal relating to the admission’s procedure”.
Once received the request of appeal, the LAST-JD Selection Committee, on behalf of the LAST-JD Consortium, will send the outcome of the appeal and the reasons for rejecting/accepting it within 5 working days.